Welcome to my world

......................................................................

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Brrrrr

It's cold out there...

it's absolutely freezing outside today. So I must get my wintercoat down from the attic and put on my UGG boots.. I was so lucky to find a website (And I can't find it again that had them on sale for a very good prize. And on Trendsales.dk I found a barely used pair so now I have two pairs.. Brilliant.. Keep my feet nice and warm.

Think I have to get myself a new wintercoat this year. Sick of my other one that i bought two years ago. It's still nice and all, but you know.. Want a new one.. ;o) So guess my Roxy Skiing Coat will be put on Trendsales soon.

Just had my sister in law's boyfriend put air in one of the tires on the Phil&Ted buggy. It looses air all the time! So annoying... So have to get that fixed I suppose.. And the wheel on my beautiful Silvercross pram is bust as well... What am I like..!? Hope the tires on the car doesn't start as well now!!!!!?

Ok enough from me, Little man is sleeping on the couch so better get things done around the fouse while I can. I could do with a small nap too, but sure.. Too mych to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment