Welcome to my world

......................................................................

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Here comes the bride...

Am getting married next year, 17 th August 2013!!! Oh it's going to be a good day.. We're getting married in my hometown in Denmark, and I can't wait.. Am now looking on the internet like crazy for ideas and themes and so on for the perfect wedding. I have found MY DRESS!!! After trying on more than 20 dresses, one of the last ones I tried on was just PERFECT!!! I have been in two shops in Denmark, Lily in Aalborg and Li'sjor in Nr. Alslev. I went to Lily with my big sister and they had a few beautiful ones and the last one she put me in, was stunning, but still not quite right. In Nr. Alslev where I brought my Beautiful best friend/cousin, I thought I found the ONE!! So I had my heart set on that one while trying on a few here in Ireland. I had my beautiful Friend with me when we went to Diamond Bridal in Cork City, Waterlily bridal in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, and Finally My Dress in Carrick-on-Suir. Diamond had a good few lovely ones and so did Waterlily, but I still was set on my Danish one!! Then on the 18th on August we went to Carrick, to My Dress and THERE IT WAS!!! I saw it hanging there, but let it hang. For some reason I didn't think it would suit me. I am not the smallest and the most petite woman on earth so it has to look just right. So the girls in there put me in all sorts of gorgeous dresses. Then this one was brought in and I just thought, if this one fits, it's faith!! And it was just beautiful. So happy days.. On Saturday 1st Sep. I'm going back to try it on again, get measured so they can order the dress for me!! Soooo excited!! I have loads of ideas for the wedding, and will share them all here.. Please let me know if you have some good ideas for me too.. Thanks.. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment